Stripe is a secure payments platform that receives and sends payouts directly to your bank account. Stripe partners with businesses and people globally. “Millions of companies use Stripe’s software and APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.” Learn more about Stripe.
Stripe and Instagram Fundraisers
Stripe, the payment processor for personal fundraiser donations on Instagram and Facebook, will verify your identity and account information, securely process your payment information, and store your payment information for future fundraisers. Funds raised on Instagram are paid out to valid checking accounts through Stripe. Stripe currently acts as a processor and payouts role for the Facebook and Instagram platforms. Discover more details about how Stripe works.
Learn more about Instagram’s and Facebook’s terms.
- What currencies does Stripe support for personal fundraisers on Instagram?
- Do I have to pay taxes on donations I receive through a personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- Should I start a personal or a nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?
- How does Instagram protect my privacy when I donate money?
- How do I verify my bank account for my personal fundraiser on Instagram?