Why do Facebook and Instagram share information?
Sharing insights and information with Facebook helps us connect you with others and build a better day-to-day experience for the Instagram community. For example, if you forget your Instagram password, you can log in with Facebook to recover your Instagram account. We can also let you know when a Facebook friend joins Instagram or suggest some of your Instagram contacts as People You May Know on Facebook.
- Can I obtain information about someone’s Instagram account?
- What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?
- Can I link multiple Instagram accounts to my Facebook profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- What can I do if my account has been disabled?