Why do Facebook and Instagram share information?
Sharing insights and information with Facebook helps us connect you with others and build a better day-to-day experience for the Instagram community. For example, if you forget your Instagram password, you can log in with Facebook to recover your Instagram account. We can also let you know when a Facebook friend joins Instagram or suggest some of your Instagram contacts as People You May Know on Facebook.
- What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?
- How do I change how ads on Instagram are targeted to my child?
- What happens if I share my Instagram post to another social network?
- Why do I have to be over a certain age to view some Instagram accounts?
- What can I do if my Instagram account has been disabled?