Why do Facebook and Instagram share information?
Sharing insights and information with Facebook helps us connect you with others and build a better day-to-day experience for the Instagram community. For example, if you forget your Instagram password, you can log in with Facebook to recover your Instagram account. We can also let you know when a Facebook friend joins Instagram or suggest some of your Instagram contacts as People You May Know on Facebook.
- How do I change how ads are targeted to my child?
- What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?
- How do I report content I believe is subject to the NetzDG?
- What happens if I share my post to another social network?
- Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?