I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
If you signed up for Instagram with your email address or phone number but you can't remember your password, you can reset your password and log into your account.
If you've typed your email address or phone number correctly and see a message that an account with your email address or phone number already exists, let us know.
Keep in mind that an email address can only be associated with one Instagram account.
- I received an email that I created a new Instagram account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account.
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- How can I collect contact information from my followers on Instagram?
- What can I do if my account has been disabled?
- What can I do if a username is already claimed but seems inactive?