I can't sign up for an Instagram account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
If you signed up for Instagram with your email address or phone number but you can't remember your password, you can reset your password and log into your account.
If you've typed your email address or phone number correctly and see a message that an account with your email address or phone number already exists, let us know.
Keep in mind that an email address can only be associated with up to 5 Instagram accounts.
- I received an email that I created a new Instagram account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account.
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- What happens when I connect my Instagram account and a Facebook Page that I manage?
- Where can I adjust my Android settings for Instagram?
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?