How do I add a story to my Story Highlights?
You can add stories to appear on your profile as highlights, even after they disappear. Highlights appear below your profile photo.
To add a story to a highlight:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap . If you don't see , tap Story Highlights.
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android). You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping and holding on the highlight and then tapping Edit Highlight.
Note: Stories you add as highlights remain visible as highlights until you remove them, even after the original story has disappeared. Keep in mind that those you've allowed to see your story can also see your highlights. Learn more about privacy settings for stories.
- How do I edit or delete a highlight on Instagram?
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
- How can I save posts I see on Instagram?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I turn this off?
- How do I update Instagram profile information like my name, username and email?