What can I do if someone I know is being impersonated on Instagram?
Only the person who's being impersonated can file a report, but you can:
- Contact the person being impersonated by email or telephone to encourage them to report it to us.
Keep in mind that if the impostor account is impersonating someone you're authorized to represent (example: your child), you can report the account using this form.
If someone is pretending to be you on Instagram, you can report the account with this form.
- What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?
- What should I do if a deceased person's account is showing in Search & Explore, Suggested for You or when I sync my contact list?
- How do I report content I believe is subject to the NetzDG?
- What should I do if someone shares an intimate photo of me without my permission?
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?