What can I do if someone I know is being impersonated on Instagram?
Only the person who's being impersonated can file a report, but you can:
- Contact the person being impersonated by email or telephone to encourage them to report it to us.
Keep in mind that if the impostor account is impersonating someone you're authorized to represent (example: your child), you can report the account using this form.
If someone is pretending to be you on Instagram, you can report the account with this form.
- What should I do if a deceased person's account is showing in Search & Explore, Suggested for You or when I sync my contact list?
- How do I test the beta version of Instagram for Android?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I claim an unmanaged Facebook Page for my Instagram account?
- What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?