How do I review recent emails sent from Instagram?
To help you identify phishing and spam emails, you can view official Instagram emails sent within the last 14 days from your Settings.
To view emails sent by Instagram:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Emails From Instagram.
Note: Emails sent within the last 14 days related to your account security and login can be found under Security, and all other emails can be viewed under Other. Also, official Instagram messages about account security will only be sent to your email address, and won’t be sent to you through Direct Messaging.
- How do I restore content I’ve deleted from my Instagram account?
- What happens to content I've deleted from my Instagram account?
- How do I use text messages (SMS) for two-factor authentication on Instagram?
- How do I change the phone number that I use for two-factor authentication?
- How do I avoid scams on Instagram?