Why am I seeing a notice asking me if a third party app can access my Instagram info?
If you link a third party app to your Instagram account (example: an app that allows you to print your Instagram photos), you may see an authorization request that lists all the information the third party is requesting access to. Third party apps may request access to info like your username or photos you’ve previously shared. From the authorization request, you’ll have the option to either:
- Tap Cancel to stop the process.
- Tap Authorize to allow the app access.
Learn how to remove an app you’ve added to Instagram.
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I disconnect my payment information on Instagram from Facebook?
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I disconnect contact syncing and remove my contact list on Instagram?