I’m still not sure if I have a copyright, or I’m unsure if someone else is violating my copyright. Can Instagram help me?
Instagram can't provide you with any legal advice. If you’re not sure whether you’re allowed to post something, we recommend that you seek legal guidance.
You can also visit the World Intellectual Property Organization, which offers helpful information about copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Do I own the copyright to something that I filmed from the television, live concert or sporting event on my own camcorder or phone?
- Who can see my teen’s photos?
- How do I know whether my copyright is being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- I want to post something on Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone’s copyright. What should I do?
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?