How do I appeal the removal of content on Instagram for trademark reasons?
If your content was removed because of a trademark report, you can submit an appeal. You have received instructions about how to appeal in the message we sent you. If your account has been disabled or you’re otherwise unable to access the instructions, you can submit an appeal through this form.
Please note, if your content was removed for reasons unrelated to a trademark report, you may not receive a response from us.
- What happens when I submit a trademark report to Instagram?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- Can I report a username on Instagram for infringing my trademark?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- Illegally filmed content, etc. under the Telecommunications Business Act (TBA)