How do I use Instagram Direct?
Instagram Direct lets you send messages to one or more people. You can send the following things as a message on Instagram Direct:
- Photos or videos you take or upload from your library
To see messages you've sent with Instagram Direct
- Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- From there, you can do things like:
- Manage messages you've sent and received
When you send a post from feed using Instagram Direct, it'll only be visible to people who can already see it. For example, if you send a post from a private account as a message, only people who follow that account will be able to see it.
Photos or videos sent with Instagram Direct can't be shared through Instagram to other sites like Facebook or Twitter, and won't appear on hashtag and location pages.
- How do I create a new group conversation on Instagram?
- How do I send a disappearing photo or video on Instagram?
- How do I manage messages I’ve received with Instagram Direct?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages on Instagram?
- How do I send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct?