How do I use Instagram Direct?
Instagram Direct lets you send messages to one or more people. You can send the following things as a message on Instagram Direct:
When you send a post from Feed using Instagram Direct, it'll only visible to people who can already see it. For example, if you send a post from a private account as a message, only people who follow that account will be able to see it.
Photos or videos sent with Instagram Direct can't be shared through Instagram to other sites like Facebook or Twitter, and won't appear on hashtag and location pages.
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- Where can I see disappearing photos and videos I've sent?
- How do I send a hashtag as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I send a post I see in Feed as a Direct message?