Does Instagram allow post-mastectomy photos?
Yes. We understand that undergoing a mastectomy is a life-changing experience, and that sharing photos can help raise awareness about breast cancer and support the women and men facing a diagnosis, undergoing treatment or living with the scars of cancer. The vast majority of these kinds of photos are following our policies.
- Does Instagram allow photos of mothers breastfeeding?
- What if I want to upload content to Instagram but I'm not sure whether that would infringe someone's trademark?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate copyright law?
- Download the Parents’ Guide to Instagram
- Why was an image that I posted of my child removed?