Does Instagram allow post-mastectomy photos?
Yes. We understand that undergoing a mastectomy is a life-changing experience, and that sharing photos can help raise awareness about breast cancer and support the women and men facing a diagnosis, undergoing treatment or living with the scars of cancer. The vast majority of these kinds of photos are following our policies.
- How do I know whether my copyright is being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- I’m still not sure if I have a copyright, or I’m unsure if someone else is violating my copyright. Can Instagram help me?
- I want to post something to Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone's trademark. What should I do?
- I'm having thoughts about suicide or self-injury.
- Who can see my teen’s photos?