Does Instagram allow post-mastectomy photos?
Yes. We understand that undergoing a mastectomy is a life-changing experience. Sharing photos can help raise awareness about breast cancer and support the women and men facing a diagnosis, undergoing treatment or living with the scars of cancer. The vast majority of these kinds of photos are following our policies.
- Does Instagram allow photos of mothers breastfeeding?
- What is Instagram’s policy on the sale of marijuana?
- What types of accounts get removed from Instagram?
- Why am I seeing a warning before I can view a photo or video on Instagram?
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?