Does Instagram allow post-mastectomy photos?
Yes. We agree that undergoing a mastectomy is a life-changing experience and that sharing photos can help raise awareness about breast cancer and support the women and men facing a diagnosis, undergoing treatment or living with the scars of cancer. The vast majority of these kinds of photos are following our policies.
- Does Instagram allow photos of mothers breastfeeding?
- Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
- Tips for staying safe on Instagram.
- What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?
- How do I report a post or profile for abuse or spam?