Does Instagram allow post-mastectomy photos?
Yes. We understand that undergoing a mastectomy is a life-changing experience, and that sharing photos can help raise awareness about breast cancer and support the women and men facing a diagnosis, undergoing treatment or living with the scars of cancer. The vast majority of these kinds of photos are following our policies.
- How do I know whether my copyright is being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- I’m still not sure if I have a copyright, or I’m unsure if someone else is violating my copyright. Can Instagram help me?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- Who can see my teen’s photos?
- How can I resolve a trademark dispute on Instagram?