What information do I need to include in a report under the NetzDG?
In order for us to process your report, we need sufficient information regarding the content that you believe is unlawful under the NetzDG. Please include the following information in your report:
- Your complete contact information, including whether you are an official authority under NetzDG
- Links to the specific content on Instagram you want to report
- Section(s) of the German Criminal Code you believe are violated by the content you are reporting
- The specific statements or images in the reported content that you believe are unlawful under the NetzDG
- Why you believe these statements or images are unlawful under the NetzDG
- A court order, if available
- Your electronic signature
- What happens after I submit a report under the NetzDG?
- How do I report content I believe is subject to the NetzDG?
- What content can I report under the NetzDG?
- What content can I report to the “Zustellungsbevollmächtigten” under Sec. 5 (1) of the NetzDG?
- What's the difference between NetzDG and Instagram's Community Guidelines?