What if I want to upload content to Instagram but I'm not sure whether that would infringe someone's trademark?
We can't provide you with any legal advice. If you aren't certain that you're legally authorized to use the content, don't upload it to Instagram. If you have done so already, you should remove it immediately.
If you don't own the trademark to content you wish to post, posting it might be a violation of the law if you don't have the permission of the trademark holder.
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- What happens when I submit a trademark report to Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report to Instagram?
- What happens if I repeatedly post content on Instagram that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights?