Can I report an infringement of someone else’s intellectual property on Instagram?
Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe content on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright or trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- How do I appeal the removal of content on Instagram for trademark reasons?
- Can I report a username on Instagram for infringing my trademark?
- Illegally filmed content, etc. under the Telecommunications Business Act (TBA)
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report to Instagram?
- What happens when I submit a copyright report to Instagram?