Can I report the infringement of someone else's intellectual property (copyright or trademark)?
Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe content on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright or trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- How do I withdraw an intellectual property (copyright or trademark) report that I’ve already submitted?
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a copyright claim?
- Can I report a username for infringing my trademark?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?