Can I report the infringement of someone else's intellectual property (copyright or trademark)?
Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe content on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright or trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?
- How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report?
- Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?