Can I report an infringement of someone else’s intellectual property on Instagram?
Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe content on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright or trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- How do I report trademark infringement on Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report to Instagram?
- What happens if I repeatedly post content on Instagram that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights?
- What happens when I submit a trademark report to Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?