Can I report an infringement of someone else’s intellectual property on Instagram?
Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe content on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright or trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- Can I report a username on Instagram for infringing my trademark?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- Can I still violate another person's copyright on Instagram if I didn't intend to infringe?
- What should I consider before submitting a report of intellectual property infringement to Instagram?
- Instagram removed content as a result of my copyright report. What information is sent to the person who posted that content?