Can I report the infringement of someone else's intellectual property (copyright or trademark)?
Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe content on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright or trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- What happens when I submit a trademark report to Instagram?
- Can I report a username on Instagram for infringing my trademark?
- What happens if I repeatedly have content I’ve posted on Instagram removed for violating someone else’s intellectual property (copyright or trademark) rights?
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?
- How do I report an ad on Instagram that I think infringes my intellectual property rights?