How do I log out of Instagram?
You can log out of the Instagram app or Instagram on the web by going to your profile.
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Log Out [username].
- Tap Not Now or Remember if you want Instagram to remember your login info.
- Tap Log Out.
Instagram.com from a computer:
- Click your profile picture in the top right.
- Click Log Out.
Instagram.com from a mobile browser:
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Settings in the top left.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Log Out.
If you're having trouble logging in, try these tips.
- How do I change my password on Instagram?
- How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I've linked to a single login?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- How do I use one login for multiple Instagram accounts?
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?