How do I log out of Instagram?
You can log out of the Instagram app or Instagram on the web by going to your profile.
From the Instagram app
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Log Out [username].
- Tap Not Now or Remember if you want Instagram to remember your login info.
- Tap Log Out.
- Tap or click your profile picture in the top right.
- Tap or click Log Out.
If you're having trouble logging in, try these tips.
- How do I change my password on Instagram?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- How do I use one login for multiple Instagram accounts?
- How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I've linked to a single login?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?