How do I log out of Instagram?
You can log out of the Instagram app or Instagram on the web by going to your profile.
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Log Out [username].
- Tap Not Now or Remember if you want Instagram to remember your login info.
- Tap Log Out.
- Click your profile picture in the top right.
- Click Log Out.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Settings in the top left.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Log Out.
If you're having trouble logging in, try these tips.
- How do I use one login for multiple Instagram accounts?
- How do I change my password on Instagram?
- How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I've linked to a single login?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?