What can I do if I see an ad I don't like?
We do our best to show high-quality and engaging ads. To hide an ad you'd rather not see:
- Tap (iOS) or (Android) at the top right of any ad
- Select Hide This
For ads you see in stories, you can tap to skip it or tap in the bottom right then select Hide Ad.
You can also opt out of seeing ads based on sites and apps off of Instagram and Facebook (our parent company) from your device's settings. If you choose to opt out of seeing these types of ads, you'll still see ads based on your activity on Instagram and Facebook. To learn more, tap (iOS) or (Android) at the top right of any ad, then select About Instagram Ads.
- How do I access insights for my branded content on Instagram?
- How do I remove my brand's tag from branded content on Instagram?
- How do I tag business partners in branded content?
- How does Instagram decide which ads to show me?
- What does it mean when I mention a business partner in sponsored content I share?