What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines.
If someone on Instagram offers to sell you something, we recommend that you ignore it. Unfortunately, we can't provide help if you purchase something from a fraudulent person on Instagram.
If you see something that goes against our Community Guidelines (example: discount codes, links to buy goods), you can report it.
- I'm having thoughts about suicide or self-injury.
- What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (ex: photos or videos)?
- What can I do if someone is blackmailing me on Instagram?