What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines.
If someone on Instagram offers to sell you something, we recommend that you ignore it. Unfortunately, we can't provide help if you purchase something from a fraudulent person on Instagram.
If you see something that goes against our Community Guidelines (example: discount codes, links to buy goods), you can report it.
- What types of accounts get removed from Instagram?
- Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
- What additional terms apply to government employees in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity?
- What types of ID does Instagram accept?
- Does Instagram allow post-mastectomy photos?