What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines.
If someone on Instagram offers to sell you something, we recommend that you ignore it. Unfortunately, we can't provide help if you purchase something from a fraudulent person on Instagram.
If you see something that goes against our Community Guidelines (example: discount codes, links to buy goods), you can report it.
- Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
- What types of accounts get removed from Instagram?
- Why am I seeing a warning before I can view a photo or video?
- What types of ID does Instagram accept?
- What additional terms apply to government employees in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity?