What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines.
If someone on Instagram offers to sell you something, we recommend that you ignore it. Unfortunately, we can't provide help if you purchase something from a fraudulent person on Instagram.
If you see something that goes against our Community Guidelines (example: discount codes, links to buy goods), you can report it.
- I want to post something to Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone's trademark. What should I do?
- What happens if I receive a warning for violating someone else’s trademark rights?
- What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (ex: photos or videos)?
- I want to post something on Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone’s copyright. What should I do?
- I'm having thoughts about suicide or self-injury.