How does my nonprofit receive donations made on Instagram?
Once money raised for your organization reaches the $100 or equivalent minimum donation payout amount, it becomes eligible for a payout. Funds will roll over until the payout amount reaches the $100 threshold per nonprofit.
Payouts take 2 weeks to process and will occur bi-weekly as an ACH or direct deposit to your organization's bank account.
Funds donated the 1–15th of a month are generally paid out during the first 5 days of the following month. Funds donated on or after the 16th are generally paid out during the 16-20th of the following month. Example: A $100 donation made on January 1 would be paid out to your nonprofit between February 1-5.
If your nonprofit has questions or requires support, please contact us on Facebook.
- Are donations made on Instagram Stories and Live tax-deductible?
- When I share something to my Instagram story, where does it appear?
- How does Instagram protect my privacy when I donate money?
- What happens when someone mentions me in their story on Instagram?
- How do I know if my story is appearing in a shared story on Instagram?