Add or Change the Facebook Page Connected to Your Instagram Business Account
Before you begin
- You may need to convert to an Instagram professional account to link to a Facebook Page (if the Facebook Page is owned in a Business Manager).
- Your personal Facebook account must have an Admin role on the Page you’d like to connect to. If the Page isn’t in the drop down on your Instagram profile, check your Page’s settings on Facebook to determine if you have an Admin role.
Connect a Facebook Page to your business account
To add or change the Facebook Page that is connected to your Instagram business account:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business Information, Select Page.
- Choose a Page from your Pages that you'd like to connect to or select Create a New Facebook Page.
- Tap Done after you've selected a Page or created a new Page.
Your business account is now connected to a Facebook Page. If the Page you'd like to connect is not showing in the drop down from your profile, it may be because you are not an admin of that Page. Check your Page's settings and make sure you have permission to add that Page to your Instagram business profile.