How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
You can report abusive photos, videos and messages that are sent to you with Instagram Direct:
- Open the conversation
- Tap and hold the individual message you'd like to report
- Select Report
If you'd like to report a post from Feed that was sent to you with Instagram Direct, you can tap the post and report it.
- How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?
- How do I create a new group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I send a message to someone on Instagram?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?