How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
You can report abusive photos, videos and messages that are sent to you with Instagram Direct:
- Open the conversation
- Tap and hold the individual message you'd like to report
- Select Report
If you'd like to report a post from Feed that was sent to you with Instagram Direct, you can tap the post and report it.
- How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I use Instagram Direct?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- When I block someone, do their likes and comments disappear from my photos and videos?