How do I manage messages I’ve received with Instagram Direct?
When someone you follow sends you a message with Instagram Direct, you can view it by tapping in the top right of Feed.
If someone you don’t follow sends you a message, it’ll appear as a request in your inbox. To decline or allow the message, swipe left on the message (iPhone) or tap and hold the message (Android) then select Delete or Accept.
You can also tap Delete All at the bottom of the screen to ignore all requests at one time. When you allow a message request from someone, their future messages will go directly to your inbox.
- How do I delete a conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I mute notifications from a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I share a story in a direct message on Instagram?
- How do I add people to a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I rename a group conversation in Instagram Direct?