How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?
To add or change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile and tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Change Profile Photo.
- Select where you'd like to import your picture from.
- Tap Done (iOS), Next (Android) or Save (mobile browser).
You can take a new photo or add a photo from your phone's photo library or Facebook. If you choose to import from Facebook, Instagram will use the same picture you're already using for your Facebook profile.
- How do I delete a story from my stories archive on Instagram?
- How do I edit or delete a highlight on Instagram?
- How do I add a story to my Story Highlights?
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I turn this off?