How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture?
To add or change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile by tapping .
- Tap Edit Profile > Change Profile Photo (iOS) / Change Photo (Android).
- Select where you'd like to import your picture from.
- Tap Done.
You can take a new photo or add a photo from your phone's photo library, Facebook or Twitter. If you choose to import from Facebook or Twitter, Instagram will use the same picture you're already using for that social network.
- How do I add or change a profile picture on Instagram on the web?
- How do I add a story to my Story Highlights?
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I add a bio or a website to my profile?
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?