How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture?
To add or change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile by tapping
- Tap Edit Profile > Change Profile Photo (iOS) / Change Photo (Android)
- Select where you'd like to import your picture from
- Tap Done
You can take a new photo or add a photo from your phone's photo library, Facebook or Twitter. If you choose to import from Facebook or Twitter, Instagram will use the same picture you're already using for that social network.
- How can I choose whether photos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?
- How do I update profile information like my name, username and email?
- How do I add a bio or a website to my profile?
- How do I hide a photo I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I edit or delete the collections I've created for saved posts?