How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture?
To add or change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile by tapping .
- Tap your profile picture. If you don't have a profile picture, tap the blank circle next to your name.
- Pick where you'd like to import your picture from (ex: your phone's photo library, Facebook, Twitter). If you choose to import from Facebook or Twitter, Instagram will use the same picture you're using for that social network.
- How do I update profile information like my name, username and email?
- How do I add or change a profile picture on Instagram on the web?
- How can I choose whether photos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?
- How do I hide a photo I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?