How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture?
To add or change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap Edit Profile > Change Profile Photo (iOS) / Change Photo (Android).
- Select where you'd like to import your picture from.
- Tap Done (iOS) or Next (Android).
You can take a new photo or add a photo from your phone's photo library or Facebook. If you choose to import from Facebook, Instagram will use the same picture you're already using for your Facebook profile.
- How do I add or change a profile picture on Instagram on the web?
- How do I add a story to my Story Highlights?
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?