Set up Food Orders on your Instagram Profile
After you’ve selected a partner for food orders on Instagram, you can set up the Order Food button on your Instagram profile. If your preferred partner is not available, you can use these instructions to set up food orders with a different partner that's available in your country.
Set up food orders on your Instagram profile
To set up food orders for your business on Instagram:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Under “Public Business Information”, tap Action Buttons
- Under “Select a Button,” choose Order Food
- Select a partner for your business’s food orders. If you haven’t already set up food orders with a partner, follow the instructions on the partner’s site.
- Add the website your business uses to link to the food orders service you selected.
- After you’ve entered the website, tap Done.
Now, people will be able to order food through the Order Food button on your Instagram profile. Note that active Book Now, Get Tickets, Reserve and Schedule Appointment buttons on your profile will be automatically removed if you add an Order Food button.