Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- What if I want to upload content to Instagram but I'm not sure whether that would infringe someone's trademark?
- Does Instagram allow photos of mothers breastfeeding?
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- What types of ID does Instagram accept?