Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- Tips for staying safe on Instagram.
- How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content?
- Download Privacy and Safety Tips for Instagram
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
- Does Instagram prohibit spam?