Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- Can I report the infringement of someone else's intellectual property (copyright or trademark)?
- How can I or my teen report abusive behavior or inappropriate/offensive material?
- Download Privacy and Safety Tips for Instagram
- Download the Parents’ Guide to Instagram
- Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?