Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- Download the Parents’ Guide to Instagram
- I’m still not sure if I have a copyright, or I’m unsure if someone else is violating my copyright. Can Instagram help me?
- How can I resolve a trademark dispute on Instagram?
- What happens if I receive a warning for violating someone else’s trademark rights?
- How can I report a convicted sex offender on Instagram?