Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- What should I do if someone shares an intimate photo of me on Instagram without my permission?
- How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content on Instagram?
- How do I manage my privacy on Instagram?
- How can I report a convicted sex offender on Instagram?
- How do I help an LGBTQ person who has shared suicidal content on Instagram?