Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- How do I manage my privacy on Instagram?
- What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (example: photos or videos)?
- How can I report a convicted sex offender on Instagram?
- What can I do if someone is blackmailing me on Instagram?
- What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?