Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- Does the number of times something gets reported determine whether or not it's removed?
- Tips for staying safe on Instagram.
- How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content?
- Download Privacy and Safety Tips for Instagram
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?