Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- Who can see my teen’s photos?
- Download the Parents’ Guide to Instagram
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report?
- What if I want to upload content to Instagram but I'm not sure whether that would infringe someone's trademark?