How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
To disconnect and stop sharing your Instagram posts to another social network:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Linked Accounts, then tap [site name].
- Tap Unlink Account (iOS) or Unlink (Android).
If you're trying to relink Instagram to a social network, you may have to visit that site's settings to unlink your previous account. Learn how to revoke Instagram's access to another social network:
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I add or remove Instagram login information on my device?
- How do I temporarily disable my account?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?